QUAT KEEPER® Salmon Foodservice Towel
QUAT KEEPER® Foodservice Towels are the industry’s first Antimicrobial and Non-Quat-Depleting Towel for Foodservice treated with BIOSAFE® antimicrobial technology. National Wiper Alliance has integrated the food-contact approved BIOSAFE® antimicrobial technology into its towels. This treatment prevents microbes from growing on the towel and keeps the towel fresher, longer. Lab tests show this dramatic improvement between the BIOSAFE® towel and a standard towel.
Product is offered in three color options and as branded (as shown) or offered as a private label product. Customized printing is also available.
- BIOSAFE®, antimicrobial is EPA-registered and approved for food-contact use
- 99.9% reduction of staining and odor-causing mold and bacteria
- Does not deplete quat from the sanitizing solution
- Towels stay 99.9% cleaner during use
- Boost cleaning efficiency
- Create a cleaner and fresher environment
- Improve customers’ and workers’ satisfaction
- Save time and money from frequent adjusting or changing quat solution
- Prolonged service life, reduce waste
Recommended Product IndustriesFood Service & Hospitality, Janitorial & Sanitation, Medical & Healthcare
Product CharacteristicsAbsorbent, Cloth-like Feel, Color-coded Towel System To Avoid Cross Contamination, Convenient, Ideal for Cleaning or Wiping Applications, Multipurpose, Non Quat Binding
- Substrate: Spunlace
- Put Up: 1/4 Fold
- Color: Salmon
- Size: 13" x 21"
- Finish: Apertured
- Width: 13"
- Length: 21"
- Inner Package Type: Dispenser Box
- Inner Package Count: 150
- Inner Per Case: 1
- Case Quantity: 150
- Case Gross Weight: 3.5
- Case Volume (Cft3): .75
- Ti Quantity / Layer: 10
- Hi Layers/Unit: 12
- Cases Per Pallet: 120
- Truckload Quantity: 3600
Specifications are for reference only and are subject to change. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or inquiries.