March 20, 2020 – Quat Keeper™ Foodservice Towels are the industry’s first Antimicrobial and Non-Quat-Depleting Towel for Foodservice treated with BIOSAFE® antimicrobial technology. What’s the dirtiest item in a kitchen? According to NSF International, it’s the very same item that we use to clean the surfaces touching our food!
National Wiper Alliance has integrated the food-contact approved BIOSAFE® antimicrobial technology into its towels. This treatment prevents microbes from growing on the towel and keeps the towel fresher, longer. Lab tests show this dramatic improvement between the BIOSAFE® towel and a standard towel.
- BIOSAFE, antimicrobial is EPA-registered and approved for food-contact use
- 99.9% reduction of staining and odor-causing mold and bacteria
- Does not deplete quat from the sanitizing solution
- Towels stay 99.9% cleaner during use
- Boost cleaning efficiency
- Create a cleaner and fresher environment
- Improve customers’ and workers’ satisfaction
- Save time and money from frequent adjusting or changing quat solution
- Prolonged service life, reduce waste
Watch the product video to learn more about this innovative product.